Casio Baby G New 2012 CASIO Baby-G Ana-Digi Neon illuminator Resin BGA-160-7B1DR
Neon Illuminator brightens up timekeeping.
These new models incorporate Neon Illuminator, in which light from a black light LED illuminates special luminous ink on hour markers, the hour and minute hands, and on the dial. The Roman numeral hour markers are arranged in two different layers, while the 12 and 6 o’clock markers are located on the inside of the glass. The result is four layers that make this watch as attractive as a bangle or other fashion accessory.
[Neon Illuminator (Blacklight LED)]
The ultraviolet LED offers safety corresponding to the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard for Class 1M.
However, an optical lens such as a magnifying glass must not be used for direct viewing of the ultraviolet light source.
* The appearance of Neon Illuminator illumination depends the watch model.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Neon Illuminator (Blacklight LED)
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case/total weight: 43.6 X 43 X 14.6 mm/45 g
- LED:Neon Illuminator (Blacklight LED)