Jam Tangan Casoi G-Shock GPW-1000FC-1A9DR Aviation GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor Gravity Master
Jam Tangan Casoi G-Shock GPW-1000FC-1A9DR Aviation GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor Gravity Master is First Watch Promises Crazy Accurate Timekeeping
From the GRAVITYMASTER Series GPW-1000, the watch with GPS HYBRIDWAVE CEPTOR, which is capable of obtaining position and time information from GPS satellites and from any one of six different time calibration signal transmitters around the globe, come new models with improved toughness and bands that incorporate fine resin components.
The GPS HYBRID WAVE CEPTOR system helps to ensure that your watch settings are correct and up-to-date just about anywhere you happen to be. A new design provides a greater degree of toughness while a band that incorporates fine resin components ensures lighter weight, better durability, and a great fit.
Basic black coloring is highlighted by white hour markers, hands, and city names, and takes it even further with gold color accents. Advanced functionality, improved toughness, and a great looking design makes the New GRAVITYMASTER the perfect choice for those who want nothing but the best.
GPS HYBRID WAVE CEPTOR
Global Positioning System (GPS) + Radio-controlled (Multi Band 6)
This hybrid system ensures accurate timekeeping virtually anywhere your travels take you. Even summer time and standard time switching is performed automatically as required based on acquired information.
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
TRIPLE G RESIST
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: Gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, and vibration. Unmatched toughness only from G-SHOCK
An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
TOUGH MOVEMENT is a CASIO-original thin analog movement that is packed with a host of amazing features and functions. Movement durability and integrity are ensured by hybrid mount construction to protect against damage and by auto hand home position correction to keep settings accurate.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Resin Band
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 40 time zones (27 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display,
- daylight saving on/off
- 1/20-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23'59.95''
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day), date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 66 × 56 × 18.8 mm
- Total weight: 151 g
# 1 year Warranty #