JAM TANGAN CASIO G-SHOCK G-7700-1DR Water Resistant 200 Meter
CASIO G-SHOCK G-7700-1DR Water Resistant 200 Meter
These G-SHOCK models are designed and engineered for the rugged, 1/1000-second world of motor sports.
Motor sports functions include a 1/1000-second stopwatch, stopwatch with auto-start function, lap memories, and much more. Oversized buttons allow easier operation. The 48-city World Time Mode includes cities where the world's biggest motor sports events are held and simultaneous access to the current times in three different time zone.
A three-line display and peripheral graphic area creates the image of a high-tech meter panel, while a metal bezel add a hard, mechanical accent. LEDs flash from red to green in coordination with auto start timer operation, just like the lights at the start of a motorcycle.
The functional face design with its three-column digital display and graphic display on the LCD periphery projects a racing gauge image.
This combines with the rigid-textured metal bezel to form a mechanical face with a distinctive motorsport perspective.
A newly developed module has been adopted to support a high-precision 1/1000-second stopwatch function. Other useful functions for viewing motorsport and other events include an auto start function, total elapsed time/lap time display switch and lap time memory. The auto start function conducts a 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown before the stopwatch engages.
The highly practical World Time feature displays the times in three different cities simultaneously. It's preset for 48 cities worldwide, with a focus on countries where major motor races are held. And, of course, summer time setting is selectable as well.
The built-in LED glows from red to green in conjunction with the stopwatch's auto start function as well as in the timer mode.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, afterglow
- Flash alert (LED indicator)
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
- 28 time zones (48 cities); city code display; daylight saving on/off; 3 cities per screen
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: Lap time (59'59.999''); Split time (9:59'59.999'')
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, Lap /split times
- Memoly capacity: Two elapsed time records, each with 100 entries (1 elapsed time entry, 99 lap /split time entries)
- Recorded data: Elapsed time, lap/split times, lap/split numbers, best lap time and number, measurement start month, day, time
- Other: Auto-Start (pre-countdown for five seconds and automatic start of a stopwatch elapsed time operation)
- 2 countdown timers (help you alternate between hand and easy pace for interval training.)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds (1-second, 1-minute and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto Repeat timing (Timer-to-timer, 5 repeats)
- 5 multi-function* alarms
- 5 independent multi-function* alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- *Four patterns (daily, once, weekend, weekday)
- Hourly time signal
- *Start and stop time specification. Three patterns (daily, weekend, weekday)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Others: Dual Time (can be assigned one of 48 city codes); week number; Dual Time Daylight Saving Time (summer time)/Standard Time; number of days elapsed since January 1; number of days remaining until December 31
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2025
- Size of case: 52.3 × 45.9 × 14.6 mm
- Total weight: 58 g
- EL:Blue Green
# 1 Year Warranty #